Your cart is empty
Welcome to Elaine Maire! Our artisan gift registry and curated platform is made by artists for artists. We strive to promote a culture of caring and sustainability. We provide meaningful gifts for people who care.
Elaine Maire will provide:
- ➔ A listing on our website in all categories that your product falls under.
- ➔ Bi-Monthly newsletter, blog, and podcast.
- ➔ Built-in networking.
- ➔ An Instagram and Facebook page that promotes individual and collective pursuits made by Elaine Marie collaborators.
- ➔ Ad campaigns via Facebook, Instagram, print, and other mediums.
Be courteous and kind to all users including, vendors, artists, makers, and customers. If you encounter a disagreement or conflict, please work to handle the disagreement amicably. If you are unable to do so, you may be asked to leave Elaine Maire.
- You understand that Elaine Maire does not bear responsibility for the actions or conduct of any individual user
- Elaine Maire will, if needed, arbitrate in any disputes.
- Elaine Marie is a curated platform. We reserve the right to deny or reject any artist or product that does not meet our requirements.
What Can be Sold on Elaine Maire
Elaine Maire showcases artisan goods and experiences. Our unique marketplace is highly curated. Our evolving consumers are shopping with intention. Each item will be reviewed before it is listed in our marketplace.
If you sell handmade items, you agree that:
- All handmade items are made or designed by you.
- You accurately give credit to necessary parties for the creation of your items.
- You are using your own unique photos.
- Your work is original and of your own mind.
- If your item is “made to order” - it is clearly stated in the product description.
- All “made to order” products must list the estimated timeline for creation and delivery.
- Sellers will not receive payment until the item is delivered.
- The description you provide is purposeful and accurate for each product.
- You will use correct product tags.
If you sell experiences, you agree that:
- You are fully endorsed by the business to sell this experience.
- You are not reselling a gift card or experience.
- Your experience follows all legal regulations and current laws.
- Sellers will not receive payment until the item is delivered.
- Please provide purposeful and accurate descriptions for each product.
- Please include available dates as necessary.
- Any injury, issue or dispute that occurs in route, during or after an experience purchased through the marketplace, will not fall under any responsibility of Elaine Marie.
Commissions and Payments
Artists, makers, vendors and other sellers may list their approved products on Elaine Marie at no cost. Once an item sells, you are responsible for processing and shipping the item in the agreed-upon time. All items sold will be paid to the seller minus a 35% commission. Shipping is calculated at checkout using a live rate from USPS.
Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
You are responsible for protecting all personal information you receive or process for your buyers. You are required to follow all legal regulations and laws. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. You may not use a buyer’s identity for marketing or to obtain or retain any payment information.
Under no circumstances should you share a buyer's personal information with any unnecessary parties.
If Elaine Maire is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did in your capacity as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify Elaine Maire for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information.
Creating and Uploading Content
Elaine Marie allows you to create and upload your own content. Please be mindful and respectful to all who will have the opportunity to view your content. This includes all text copy, photos, blog proposals, videos, etc.
By submitting items including video, photos, images, text, blogs, all user submissions, and other items that are considered intellectual property; you are giving Elaine Marie the rights to reshare and repurpose these items. In most cases, we will connect with the creator to collaborate on advertising and other promotional opportunities. Posts to social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other popular sites may occur without further discussion.
Maintain Excellent Customer Service
Our curated platform is created with great checks and balances to ensure we invite only the highest quality artists, makers, and sellers. By listing your items on Elaine Maire, you agree to;
- Create and display in your product listing, reasonable and manageable processing and shipping times.
- Honor your estimated processing and shipping times. If a product is delayed, you must connect with Elaine Marie to inform us of any setbacks. The buyer will be given the opportunity for a refund.
- Respond to messages in a timely manner.
- Always try to resolve any issue or conflicts with understanding and respect.
- If you are unable to complete an order for any reason, you are required to notify Elaine Marie and the order will be refunded immediately.
- After repeated failures to complete an order, you may be removed or banned from the Elaine Marie platform.
Cancellations, Returns, and Refunds
Please be advised that different countries[a] have various laws in place in regards to shipping, deadlines, cancellations, and returns. It is your responsibility to remain up to date on these laws.
- Non-Delivery and missing items. Each item will have a tracking number. High valued items may require insurance. Each seller may want to consider obtaining their own business insurance.
- Proof of shipment on all items is required. Tracking numbers should always be recorded. If there is no proof of shipment, the buyer will be refunded or the item will be replaced in a timely fashion.
- Please be mindful that many of the purchases through Elaine Marie are intended as gifts for a specific occasion.
- Always double-check that the shipping label is correct.
- Please accurately describe your items. If your item arrives and is drastically different from measurements, description, and product photos, then the buyer will be refunded.
- Please be sure to double-check product orders and variants.
- We understand that items that are handmade will vary. Judgment will be fair and respectful to both buyers and sellers.
By submitting your vendor application and checking the Terms of Agreement box, you are agreeing to this document therefore stating, I agree that I have received, read, and understand my rights regarding this contract in its entirety. I agree to the payment and terms of this contract.
[a]Stripe Connect only allows us to process transactions in the US. Shipping is limited to US as well.